Tuition based upon the program you choose, is deducted monthly and can be paid via checking account or CREDIT CARD.
(18 months – 3 years, Monday – Friday)
|Half Day||8:45 AM – 1:00 PM||$1,770|
|School Day||8:45 AM – 3:30 PM||$2,175|
|Full Day||8:45 AM – 6:00 PM||$2,540|
PRIMARY, FRENCH IMMERSION
(3 years – 6 years, Monday – Friday)
|Half Day||Not Available|
|School Day||8:45 AM – 3:30 PM||$1,709|
|Full Day||8:45 AM – 6:00 PM||$2,112|
- Siblings receive a 5% tuition discount. The discount is applied to the lowest rate sibling.
Application & Enrollment Fees
Application and enrollment fees are due for the first year of enrollment only. These fees are not required in subsequent years if your child stays enrolled.
- The one time $50 Application Fee is non-refundable/non-deductible and may not be applied towards tuition. If siblings apply at the same time, the fee is only $50; if a sibling applies at a later date an additional application fee will be applied.
- The one-time $500 Enrollment Fee is non-refundable/non-deductible and may not be applied towards tuition. It is paid once your Application has been accepted and you have chosen to enroll in the school. The enrollment fee is paid for each child enrolled.
Rates for Additional Time
- Early Arrival: An additional $165 / month will be added to your Monthly Tuition.
- Early Arrival Drop In: Flat fee of $14
- Occasional Planned After Care Drop In: $15 / hour (or any portion of an hour) for child picked up after their pick up time.
- Unscheduled Late Pickup After 1:00 or 3:30: $2/minute After 6:00 $3/minute (time is based on the office computer clock).
- Annual Tuition is paid monthly for the entirety of students’ enrollment. There is no deduction of tuition for absence, vacation, summer, change of school, camp, etc.
- A ninety (90) day written notice of your intention to permanently withdraw your child from MSCC is required. The students last day of school will then be effective ninety (90) days from the date the school receives the written notice. The full tuition payment will be charged for the last month your child is in attendance regardless of the number of days your child attends that month.
- The first payment begins the month your child starts school.
- Tuition increases each year. Parents will be given a 90 day notice of tuition increase.
- Tuition is processed through FACTS Tuition Management Program. FACTS enrollment must be completed within ten days from the time of acceptance and prior to the first day of attendance.
- Siblings receive a 5% tuition discount. Discount is applied to the lesser of the tuitions.